Sunday, December 15, 2019

This blog is banned by Facebook. Why?

                 




Over the coming days I will be emailing this message to public opinion making sectors in the US and Canada

I am emailing this message to poli sci faculty across North America. Also will be sending one out to media and legislators.

Venezuela Reader. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Banned by Facebook for reasons unknown.

https://venezuelareaderthetruth(dot)blogspot(dot) com
Dear Faculty Member.

You are receiving this email one time only. It is my hope to introduce a unique perspective on the issue of Venezuela.  I am sending this link to many Poli Sci faculty members across the United States and Canada. I hope you find the time to read these posts.

Thank you,

Eugene Weixel

No comments:

Post a Comment